Monday, September 2, 2013

Back again - day 1

No pills - no shakes -no powder - just me , eating better and the gym. That's it. (me a few weeks ago)
Today-
We went out for lunch with Hubs parents- pizza / wings / salad ... I had 1 slice of pepperoni, a few wings and finished off the salad. Not the greatest choice , but I have done worse.

But for dinner- I made some turkey meatballs! Actually reallllly good. Especially considering improvised the recipe - pretty much 1lb ground turkey , some seasonings 2 slices of bread cut up into little squares ( I didn't have bread crumbs ...) baked at 350 for about 20 mins. Even hubs liked! Dipped in some plain tomato sauce with some seasoning and that was my dinner!

Even made it to the gym today- I don't really want to go. I was making up excuses not to
1. It's late ( true it was about 930pm)
2. I could just watch tv and do some squats (sure.. A few inbetween commercials)
3. I'm sure I will wake up with some extra time to go in the morning ... (ya right) 

Finally I just put in my work out clothes and just went - glad I made it :) got home about 11:15 pm ... So I made it before midnight :)
 
Oh and experimenting with over night oats? Plain oats - raw honey , sliced bananas greek yogurt - had a few bits after the gym - pretty good, hopefully it's good by morning :)

Well there it is, 
September 1st 2013 -making a change , lifestyle change. 

Starting weight 170 - a little over 10 lbs from a few months ago when I started this blog.

Measurements are written down, need to find them and post and take some new ones.

Till tomorrow 
D

1 comment:

  1. Well- I started writing this post on sept 1... By the time it posted it was after midnight :)

    ReplyDelete