Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Missed a day but back at it!

Totally fell asleep on the couch last night! I was out by 9 and didn't wake back up till after 1am! I had to work the next morning, so I just went back to bed actually in bed! 

No gym that night :(

Eating wasn't too bad -
Forgot breakfast - I am still working in that. I don't give myself enough time in the morning for everything and I'm usually not hungry so thats the last thing in thinking about before heading out :( 

Lunch- subway turkey on wheat. 
Pepper jack , spinach , onion , cucumber , banana peppers , olives - no sauce - instead I do - salt/pepper , oil/vinegar and Parmesan cheese :) Oh and a few baked chips for a crunch
-- my go to sub , I couldn't tell you how many I ate when I was pregnant lol!

I snacked on some dry cereal as well, needed a sweet fix :(

Dinner ... I don't remember lol, I that was about when I fell asleep :) oh but I did have Yogurt for a snack when i woke up- it had a mix in of chocolate mini ball things? 


And today -
Skipped breakfast ... Again
Lunch , I picked up pizza - I had 1 slice. Normally I would have had closer to 4 , but I just had the one and drank a bunch of water.

Late lunch/dinner was an egg with a little cheese in a tortilla - a breakfast or dinner kinda night 

Later I made ground turkey and stir fry veggies in soy sauce .... Meh , wayyy too salty!

Wanted to lay on the couch - but opted to get my work out clothes on and just go- quick warm up , Max out incline (15) for about 8mins and the 10 incline for 2 ish ... Posted this below and ended up with someone else making it out for her workout!


 Well my exhausted and now off to bed!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment