Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 2 complete

Thak you slacker radio for taking me back to high school with some awesome music!

Just got back from the gym- 
30 min on the treadmill - I don't do too much running / joggin - I do the highest incline (15) at about 2.5-2.8 speed . It gets my heart rate up to a cardio level- eventually I will run / jog more! Followed by legs and arms on the machines for another 20-25 mins

Food:
Breakfast! I ate it! Big step for me- not muh butbi had a few bites of over nihht oats -with raw honey and babanas- I never eat breakfast  , I have coffee. Black- no sugar not creamer ... As you can see from the below photo, my boss lady and I feel the same way about the importance if coffee!


Lunch - husband and I made tilapia and homemade mango salsa! I am not a fish person - so this was way out if my comfort zone, but it was actually pretty good! Even the kids ate it :) 1/2 of a tilapia and a spoon of salsa

Snack- muller yogurt with granola
Pita bread and hummus

Dinner - 3 hard boiled eggs
After gym snack another pita bread and hummus split with my hubs.

Oh and hubs grandma came over and brought ice cream. Seriously! Mudslide flavored??? Well , I didn't touch it! And don't plan on it!

So there it is , day 2 

D

No comments:

Post a Comment